Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Playground

This weekend while Josh was in New Jersey at a family wedding, Eli and I traveled to Chattanooga for my grandmother's 80th birthday party. When I got ready to post some pictures, I realized while I was busy documenting Eli's first time playing at the playground I forgot to actually take pictures of my grandmother or her party. Oh well, the rest of the family has photos thankfully. These are of Eli playing at the park, which is kinda cool because this is the park I played on as a kid, also:)



Eli rides down the slide with his cousin Madison





7 comments:

JP said...

That kid is awesome! He looks like cousin eddie from the vacation movies in those plaid pants and white shoes. That kid is pimp. Little ladies watch out!

Cathy said...

Nikki,
He is so cute and it looks like he had alot of fun. Amy says that Daniel loves to play at the playground and his favorite thing is the slide. I wish that I could see him. I bet that he and Daniel would have alot of fun playing together now that they are both mobile.

Gram said...

He looks like he is ready to play 18 holes of golf in that outfit. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Nikki-
I absolutely adore the first picture with him on the swing. My mom is right, it would be great if both boys could play together. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Keep the pictures coming.

mk said...

I love the picture with the pumpkin!

Anonymous said...

Nora spoke her first words when she saw the pictures of Eli, and they were, "What a Hottie!" (watch out Daniel!)

Anonymous said...

Nikki -- Those are the cutest pants I've ever seen!
Ginger