Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Great weekend

We had a great holiday weekend just spending time here in Gwinnett at home and with friends. I also found more motivation for pictures so now I have alot to share from the weekend.

On Saturday, we went to the Yellow River Game Ranch, which as a 30-year-old I still think is one of the coolest places ever.... I can't get over all the animals and their tame natures.... having deer just follow us around and having squirrels eat out of my hand was so awesome.... and Eli liked it too:) He actually, got frightened by an agressive duck that kinda snapped a cracker out of his hand so it took him a while to get over that but he enjoyed looking at everything, anyway.... Here are the pics


Then on Sunday evening we went to the playground with our friends the Hammocks and Eli got to play with Bryn and Dylan... here are the pics

7 comments:

Cathy said...

Nikki, those are really great shots. The little girl is gorgeous and the little boy is so cute. I love all the pics of Eli feeding the animals. You got some wonderful animal shots. Everytime I see your work I can't get over how talented you are. Have you ever considered doing a showing of some of them?

Mia said...

Fun pictures Nikki!!

amy said...

love the game ranch pics. you got some really fun shots. i haven't been there in YEARS! maybe we can take the kids next time we are in town?!?!

my favorite pic from the park is the one with Dylan's hair standing straight up as he flies down the slide!

amy said...

saw "the finleys" link on here, but there is nothing but a header on their page... what's the deal?

christy said...

the finleys are super busy with school, work and softball at the moment.I will try to be a better blogger.

amy said...

sorry nik.. have to put my comments to christy on here since she won't put a post on her own page...


christy: Whaaah! put up a post already!! :0)

Lauriann said...

I agree with Cathy here. I was looking at your pictures and I had to call Craig over to check them out. I love looking at Eli grow up through your lens, but I really can't wait to see him in person!