Friday, September 19, 2008

It's ABOUT time!!!

After nearly 3 years I have finally begun my own photography Web site... The blog has been working great but I needed my own page and needed to move away from the Flickr slideshows for my professional photos... Thanks to my awesome mother-in-law, we finally have her up ( not exactly running yet:) .

Feel free to view a preview and make a mental note to check itout every once in a while... I'll still have the blog, too.

Introducing..... www.nicolepuckettphotography.com

Thanks again Becky!!

4 comments:

Gram said...

The artistic work is yours, I am just doing the mechanics. But you are very welcome, I enjoy it.

amy said...

LOVE IT! can't wait until it is fully functional! way to go Mama!

AM Ashley said...

Yay for you!! I JUST went there yesterday because I was recommending you to my friend for her sister's wedding. So you may be traveling to Carolina for a third time! Hope all is well for you, the site looks awesome!! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

the website looks awesome!! i constantly check it..im a bit of a blog stalker :)