Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's already been two months!

The girls will be eight week sold this Friday and I know I am behind on the posts. Turns out I don't have as much time on my hands these days... crazy, huh? Everyone is great.. the girls are growing like crazy and gaining weight. We are looking forward to the days when they go longer than three hours between meals but they haven't slowed down yet....

Everyone wants to know how I do it and it turns out there is only one necessity you need with twins..... grandmothers!! My mom and Josh's mom have been with us every week since the girls have been born and I feel so lucky! Eli goes to school 2 days a week also so there are days when it is just us and the girls. Annabel and Harper are staying awake more these days so it is becoming a bit of a challenge to keep them entertained but most of our days are still spent feeding and keeping Eli from going crazy.

This picture is for Aunt Christy who bought these cute dresses for the girls!


















The girls are just now beginning to learn how smile socially and this morning I happened to catch a few little ones on camera... of course the ones beore I got the camera out were better but you know how that goes. I'll let everyone guess which one is which



7 comments:

Cathy said...

Nikki, they are just gorgeous. I know it must be very hard to even find the time to breathe let alone post blogs. I have been looking everyday just in case you do find the time and I am glad that you did. They are so cute and really look like they are growing so very fast. I hope you make it up here sometime soon to see Amy so I can see them. Good luck to you all. I know you are very lucky to have your mom and Josh's mom there to help you. When you get the time to post again I'll be looking for it and I know all your family will be too.

amy said...

these pictures make me want to cry. i cannot believe it has been 6 weeks since I left. i don't even recognize these two. they have changed so much. i am BEGGING you to post pictures more often. i know you're busy... upload on FB or just shoot me an email.

my guess on the pic of both girls is A on the left & H on the right, but it is just a guess. in the individual pics, i am guessing H in the top pic & A on the bottom.

i don't know how i am going to make it another month before I see them again....

thanks for posting these... keep them coming!

christy said...

I love,love,love the dresses. I can't wait until next friday when I get to squeeze those hammies!

christy said...

P.S. they both look a lot like Eli in the pics.

Mia said...

Yay!!! An update! I think you know we all were waiting with baited breath to see them!! They're so precious! I'm surprised your house hasn't exploded from all the cuteness it's containing! I hope you're doing well, I think of you all the time and what your life is probably like! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures!

The Bryant's said...

I have no idea who is who, but I know they are both so very cute! :) And I LOVE the dresses! Glad to hear you all are doing well.

sandy said...

like everyone I keep checking to see if there are any new pictures.... and what a pleasant surprise. thanks for taking time to share.