Monday, January 07, 2008

Christmas catchup!

I'm sure you fellow bloggers know how I feel.... When you take so many photos at an event... like Christmas... It's a bit daunting trying to find time to post them...

But I finally did.... here is the slideshow!

We spent the weekend before Christmas in Chattanooga with my family... We have old and new traditions. We always go to my grandmother's house on Christmas Eve so t there are pictures of that and this year we started a tradition of taking Eli to my mom's carousel to ride Rhett.. then the fam went on a walk around the riverfront... It was so much fun.

Then, on Christmas Day, we traveled to North Carolina to spend time with Gradnpap and G, Uncle CHuck, Aunt Amy Trip and Quinny. The boys have so much fun together...

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

7 comments:

Gram said...

We had a great Christmas too!! I love all of your pictures, Chattanooga, the river, Gaga's house, your parents' house, our house! Good job, great memories.

mk said...

I LOVE all the pics!! Looks like everyone really enjoyed Christmas. I wish we took more pics.

Mia said...

Wow, you weren't kidding about a ton of pics! They were all so good!! (Big surprise! ;) )

One of my favorites is the one of Eli catching the football. We have a picture just like that of my brother when he was a few years older. :)

Amy said...

Love the pictures! The matching outfits are adorable!

Lorraine said...

Great pictures - looks like you guys had a great holiday! I like the one of Eli on his new Radio Flyer bike.

We do Christmas Eve with my family and Christmas Day with Griff's. It's so much fun to be around all the kids that day!

amy said...

YEA for the pics! thanks for posting!

The Bryant's said...

Wonderful pics! I really need to let you teach me how to do a slide show--I'm just not getting it.