Tuesday, May 26, 2009

34 weeks and counting.....

Baby update: Not much going on with the Pucketts that doesn't include preparation for the girls' arrival! Here is our latest news:

Tomorrow I will be 34 weeks... last week at the doctor I had a great visit! the girls were really active and healthy.. they both were doing their practice breathing (which is a good sign apparently) and weighed in at 4lbs 9 oz. (Annabel) and 4 lbs. 6 oz. ( Harper), which for the moms out there is in the 69% and 62% percentiles:) They are both currently breech and the odds of them turning are not great so that may mean a C-section for me but I will keep everyone updated.

Here are the ultrasounds:

























The doctor and the technicians were very impressed that I am not on bedrest and still working, which I am very thankful for. I am starting to feel worse and worse so I don't know how much longer I can impress them but... Here I am at 34 weeks.. My next appoinment won't be until next week so stay tuned:)

7 comments:

Gram said...

The room, the girls and their mama all look FABULOUS!!! I love the Cabbage Patch dolls. I hope the girls love them too.

Mia said...

Keep up the good work, Nikki!! Seriously, seeing you this far along is awesome, and you are doing it with such grace!!

amy said...

YAY!!!! i'm pretty impressed with you, too!! :0)

Ginger said...

How exciting!! I know you can't wait to meet them!! The room looks awesome - so sweet!! :)

Cathy said...

You look awsome and the room is just sooo sweet. I know the girls will just love it all.

Shelley said...

I am impressed you're still working, too! But I'm glad you're not on bedrest. I always thought that would be so hard to sit still all day ... and you have Eli to run after too. So I have my fingers crossed everything continues to go great! Can't wait to see you!!!

Shelley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.