Monday, May 07, 2007

Photography services

Several people have asked in comments about shooting things other than weddings and I didn't know how to respond to them so that they would get it immediately so I thought I would make a post.

I would be more than happy to shoot family and children portraits as well as wedding photography. I don't have a studio at my house, so my suggestion for family or bigger children is outside at a park, etc. I have done a couple of family portraits, as well as baby and children but not enough to make a portfolio.... of course, I did a ton of these kinds of things as a photographer at the paper.

If anyone is interested, you can email me at nicole.puckett@gwinnettdailypost.com

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Nikki - I am definitely going to contact you next time I want pictures made...maybe late summer/early fall. I would love to have some outdoor pics of my kids and family. I love all of your pictures that I've seen. Thanks!