Monday, June 15, 2009

The longest four days ever....

To update all my close friends and family, at my doctor's appointment today we discovered while last Thursday both of the girls were head down and in position to be born, TODAY Harper decided she wasn't comfortable so she flipped breech ( or oblique, or something...)

Anyway, I am now scheduled for a C-section on Friday afternoon and am trying to find a way to fill the days until then.. I bore very easily so, although I am trying to just relax and enjoy the peace, it's proven difficult. There are only so many Jon and Kate Plus Eight reruns you can watch.

Next post will hopefully contain pics of my beautiful girls!!

7 comments:

Shelley said...

You can tell Harper's going to be a troublemaker already. Ha. Good luck! Take lots of naps!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you so checked your blog (though I talked with your mom yesterday). Hang in there and I will keep checking for pictures of the girls.
Sandy

Cathy said...

Good luck Niki. I hope everything goes well on Friday and am looking forward to seeing pictures of the girls and all the family.

amy said...

YAY!! so excited! we'll be praying for you until then and especially on Friday!

Rhonda said...

When Becky told me the news that Friday would be the day because Harper had done a flip, I told her that it sounds like Harper has the makings of a gold medal gymnist. Scott will be in NJ visiting me on Friday (40th High School Class Reunion)so I know we'll get a call pronto! He'll probably make a bee line south as soon as that reunion is over! We're all praying! Send lots of pictures! Love you,
Aunt Rhonda

Ginger said...

SO SO SO excited for you!!! I'll be praying for you on Friday!!! :)

The Bryant's said...

I am thinking of you! I am sure that everything will go smoothly and that these babies are going to be happy and healthy!